About the beer lover

My photo
The beer geek is brewing up a lot of knowledge for everyone in the form of three blogs -- one for each of the essentials: beer, travel, and opinion.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Latest Update: At 23, I have toured 24.

I finally made the count. At my ripe age of 23, I have thus far toured 24 breweries: 

I. Stevens Point (Stevens Point, WI)
II. Leinenkugel (Chippewa Falls, WI)
III. Sand Creek (Black River Falls, WI)
IV. Minhas (Monroe, WI)
V. Capital (Middleton, WI)
VI. Granite City (Madison, WI)
VII. Lakefront (Milwaukee, WI)
VIII. New Glarus (New Glarus, WI)
IX. Three Floyds (Munster, IN)
X. Great Lakes (Cleveland, OH)
XI. Brooklyn (Brooklyn, NY)
XII. Yuengling (Pottsville, PA)
XIII. Victory (Downingtown, PA)
XIV. Yards (Philadelphia, PA)
XV. Dogfish Head (Milton, DE)
XVI. Flying Dog (Frederick, MD)
XVII. Ale Asylum (Madison, WI)
XVIII. Vintage (Madison, WI)
XIX. Great Dane (Madison, WI)
XX. Ottakringer (Vienna, Austria)
XXI. De Halve Maan (Bruges, Belgium)
XXII. Deschutes (Bemd, OR)
XXIII. Rogue (Newport, OR)
    XXIV. Sierra Nevada (Chico, CA)

I have been meaning to post my reviews of the breweries I visited since New Glarus but, as it turns out, some of my notes are missing and so I have been hesitating. Good news is that I still have the plenty of pictures I took! :)

So, hold on, ladies and gentlemen, the reviews will be coming sometime this month. I promise. 

Until then, cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment